Annual Golf Tournament
Date: June 19th, 2023
Location: Beaver Meadow Country Club, Concord NH
Summer is coming fast, and so is our Annual Golf Tournament! The tournament format is a 4-person scramble, shotgun start (time TBD). Registration the day of the event will open at time TBD. The day will feature various games, prizes and a silent auction.
All proceeds benefit the Franklin Animal Shelter.
Online registration is now open!
Solo players welcome!
If you don’t have enough players for a foursome we will help you connect with other players.
Included with Registration:
Greens fees, cart and a sit-down lunch at the end of the event.
Rather pay by check?
Download the form below and send it to:
Franklin Animal Shelter
PO Box 265
Franklin, NH 03235
The following sponsorship levels are available:
- Event Title Sponsor: $2,000 Includes name and logo prominently displayed on all promotional materials and banners during the event. Includes one team of 4 golfers entered into the tournament.
- Lunch Sponsor: $1,500 Includes name and logo prominently displayed on promotional materials and during the lunch event at the food service stations. Includes one team of 4 golfers entered into the tournament.
- Special Prize Sponsor: $800 Includes name and logo prominently displayed on promotional materials and on a par 3 hole, where a hole-in-one can send one golfer to a once-in-a-lifetime event. Last year it was a chance to win a trip to the Super Bowl!
- Gold Sponsor: $500
Silver Sponsor: $400
Bronze Sponsor: $300
Gold, silver and bronze sponsors all receive special mention on the event website and on banners during the event
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: $200 Includes logo displayed on the event beverage carts.
- Hole Sponsor: $150 Logo displayed on a sign at one hole on the course.
- Goodie Bag Sponsor: Contribute 144 small items (for 36 teams) to be placed in the give-away bags that each golfer receives at registration.
- Silent Auction Sponsor: Donate items to be auctioned off during the event. Your name and logo will be featured on the bid sheet for your item.
Please contact us if would like more information becoming a sponsor. All our sponsors will get as many shout-outs on social media as we can manage!
Ready to become a sponsor now? Just click the button below and fill out the online form.
We would like to thank our generous sponsors, without whom this event would not be possible. Thank you for being the sets of hands that help save so many sets of paws!
Prizes will be given to 1st and 2nd place teams.
“Skunk” medals will be given for the last place team!
Contests and Raffles
Men’s and Women’s longest drive
Closest to the Pin
Putting for Paws
50 / 50 Raffle
More to be announced!
Silent Auction Items
We will auction off items during the event. Winners will be announced after lunch.